February 2, 2019
Bluff Creek Ranch, Warda, Texas
Race Start: 9:00 a.m.
The Dirty Dozen is a 6 or 12 hour mountain bike race for solo riders or relay teams on a 7+ mile single-track course. Riders try to log as many laps as possible, with only one member riding at a time.
12-hr racers, lights are required on the course during evening hours. You can find more rules on our FAQs page.Register for the Dirty Dozen
Recognition of your Awesomeness
- Shirt or Socks – depending on what we order
- “Epic” Medals for those riding 10+ laps each (70+ miles)
- Chance to win the Dirty Duel Award – if you ride 70+ miles at Dirty Dozen Mountain Bike race and 100+ miles @ 24 Hours of Rocky Hill, our other endurance mtn bike race, in 2019
- Custom Awards to Top 3 in each category
- Team Trophies
- Racer Raffle (everyone has a chance to win something from our great sponsors)
- Fastest Lap Male 12-hr
- Fastest Lap Female 12-hr
- Fastest Lap Solo Male 12-hr
- Fastest Lap Solo Female 12-hr
- Fastest LeMans Runner Male
- Fastest LeMans Runner Female
- 12-hr Solo Open Male (Cat 1)
- 12-hr Solo Male 0-39 (Cat 2/3)
- 12-hr Solo Male 40+ (Cat 2/3)
- 12-hr Solo Grand Poobah (60+)
- 12-hr Solo Open Female (Cat 1/2/3)
- 12-hr 2P Male
- 12-hr 2P Female
- 12-hr 2P Coed
- 12-hr 4P Male
- 12-hr 4P Female
- 12-hr 4P Coed
- 12-hr 4P Masters (40+)
- 12-hr <21
- 6-hr Solo Open Male (Cat 1)
- 6-hr Solo Male 0-39 (Cat 2/3)
- 6-hr Solo Male 40+ (Cat 2/3)
- 6-hr Solo Female (Cat 1/2/3)
- 6-hr 2P Male
- 6-hr 2P Female
- 6-hr 2P Coed
*There is a $15 gate fee for everyone at gate. This includes 1 night of camping for any who choose to spend the night before the race or the night of the race. Be prepared with cash.
** Athletes <21 years old get $20 off the pricing below:
Ends at midnight, January 12, 2019
12-hr Solo: $85
12-hr Teams: $75 per person
6-hr Solo: $65
6-hr 2 Person: $55 per person
Regular Online Registration
Ends at midnight, January 31, 2019
12-hr Solo: $95
12-hr Teams: $85 per person
6-hr Solo: $75
6-hr 2 Person: $65 per person
Race Day Registration
Friday, February 1, 5-7:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 2, 7:30-8:30 a.m
12-hr Solo: $100
12-hr Team: $90 per person
6-hr Solo: $80
6-hr 2 Person: $70 per person
Arriving at Bluff Creek Ranch
There is a $15 gate fee for everyone at gate. This includes 1 night of camping for any who choose to spend the night before the race or the night of the race. Be prepared with cash.
Check-in or On-site Registration:
Friday 5-7:00 p.m. at ranch
Saturday 7:30-8:30 a.m. at ranch
Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting:
Saturday 8:45 a.m. at ranch
9:00 a.m. for both races
6-hr Race Finish
You must finish the race by 3 p.m., or 6 hours after the actual start time.
12-hr Race Finish
You must finish the race by 9:00 p.m. or 12 hours after the actual start time.
Bluff Creek Ranch
Click here for lodging options at Warda.
RV reservations at the ranch should be directed to Allen @979.242.5894
Bluff Creek Ranch
537 Owl Creek Road
Warda TX 78960
This race is a 12-hr or 6-hr mountain bike race for solo riders or relay teams on a 7+ mile single-track course. Riders try to log as many laps as possible, with only 1 member riding at a time, in the 12-hr or 6-hr time period.
*Right to Cancel or Reschedule – Terra Firma Racing LLC reserves the right in the event of inclement weather, emergency, or natural disaster to cancel the race or move to a later time that day or alternate date within the year (if available). In the event of a CANCELLATION with no ability to reschedule, there will be NO REFUND OF ENTRY FEES. Each athlete must accept any such risk for their entry paid. That said, we have never had to cancel the DIRTY DOZEN MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE yet. We even had snow one year. We did have to shorten the course to 8 hours instead of 12 though.